Class A Average Annual Total Returns as of 03/31/2016 (% at POP)
Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted. The performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, and shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
POP returns reflect deduction of maximum 5.75% sales charge for equity funds and a maximum 4.50% sales charge for bond funds and flexible funds. All results are historical and assume the reinvestment of dividends and capital gains. Other share classes are available for which performance and expenses will differ.
For fund descriptions, historical and current performance, standardized returns as of the most recent quarter-end, risk disclosure or a prospectus, please click fund names in the tables below.
Balanced / Flexible Funds
Class A share performance reflects deduction of maximum 4.50% sales charge for flexible funds.
Class A share performance reflects deduction of maximum 4.50% sales charge for fixed income funds, with the exception of Pioneer Multi-Asset Ultrashort Income Fund and Pioneer Short Term Income Fund, which have a maximum 2.50% sales charge at the beginning of the period. Class A shares of Pioneer U.S. Government Money Market Fund do not have a sales charge.
Average annual total returns assume reinvestment of all distributions at net asset value.
Performance results reflect any applicable expense waivers in effect during the periods shown. Without such waivers fund performance would be lower. Waivers may not be in effect for all funds. Certain fee waivers are contractual through a specified period. Otherwise, fee waivers can be rescinded at any time. See the prospectus and financial statements for more information.
NAV performance returns do not reflect the deduction of sales charges which would lower returns.
1. Cumulative total return.
2. Total return since inception is quoted for funds with less than 10 years of operation.
3. Effective November 1, 2012, Pioneer Cash Reserves Fund ceased to offer Class B, Class C and Class R shares. On that date, all outstanding Class B, Class C and Class R shares were converted to Class A shares of the Fund.
4. Effective the close of business November 14, 2014, Pioneer Ibbotson Aggressive Allocation Fund was reorganized into Pioneer Ibbotson Growth Allocation Fund. After the reorganization, the Fundís asset allocation strategies were modified and the Fund was renamed Pioneer Solutions Ė Growth Fund.
5. Effective the close of business November 14, 2014, Pioneer Ibbotson Conservative Allocation Fundís asset allocation strategies were modified and the Fund was renamed Pioneer Solutions Ė Conservative Fund.
6. Effective the close of business November 14, 2014, Pioneer Ibbotson Growth Allocation Fundís asset allocation strategies were modified and the Fund was renamed Pioneer Solutions Ė Growth Fund.
7. Effective the close of business November 14, 2014, Pioneer Ibbotson Moderate Allocation Fundís asset allocation strategies were modified and the Fund was renamed Pioneer Solutions Ė Balanced Fund.
8. Effective June 1, 2015, Pioneer Multi-Asset Real Return Fund was renamed Pioneer Flexible Opportunities Fund.
9. Effective June 1, 2015, Pioneer Long/Short Global Bond Fund was renamed Pioneer Long/Short Bond Fund. In addition, the Fund underwent a policy change. Please see the Advisory for details.
10. Effective November 1, 2015, Pioneer International Value Fund was renamed Pioneer International Equity Fund.
11. Effective November 13, 2015, Pioneer Cash Reserves Fund was renamed Pioneer U.S. Government Money Market Fund.
12. Effective March 18, 2016, Pioneer Government Income Fund has been reorganized into Pioneer Bond Fund.
13. You could lose money by investing in the Fund. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The Fundís sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the Fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the Fund at any time
Effective August 7, 2015 Pioneer Bond Fund, Pioneer Disciplined Value Fund, Pioneer Dynamic Credit Fund, Pioneer Equity Income Fund, Pioneer Floating Rate Fund, Pioneer Fund, Pioneer Fundamental Growth Fund, Pioneer Global High Yield Fund, Pioneer High Yield Fund, Pioneer Flexible Opportunities Fund, Pioneer Multi-Asset Ultrashort Income Fund, and Pioneer Strategic Income Fund ceased to offer Class Z shares. On that date, each Fundís outstanding Class Z shares were converted to Class Y shares of such Fund.
As of close of business November 10, 2014, all outstanding Class B shares of the Pioneer funds were converted to Class A shares.
Important Legal Information
These materials are not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the laws of the jurisdiction.
Please request a free information kit on any Pioneer fund by ordering from this web site or by calling 1-800-225-6292. The kit includes a quarterly fact sheet and a prospectus (or summary prospectus, if available), which contains more information, including charges and expenses. Please read it carefully before you invest or send money.
Before investing, consider the product's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Contact your advisor or Pioneer Investments for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully. To obtain a free prospectus or summary prospectus and for information on any Pioneer fund, please download it here.