- Complete the Uni-K Adoption Agreement. Client keeps this form.
- Complete the Pioneer Uni-K Application. If there are multiple business owners (partners or spouses), each participant should complete an application.
- For clients transferring assets from another retirement plan or IRA, another retirement plan or IRA, fill out the Pioneer Rollover/Transfer Form. Pioneer will arrange the transfer.
- Complete the Pioneer Designation of Beneficiary Form (optional)
- Each participant who elects to make salary deferral contributions should fill out a Salary Deferral Agreement. The client should retain these forms. The Pioneer Uni-K Remittance Form should accompany any contributions.
The Pioneer Uni-K PlanSM and Trust Agreement contains the following information:
- Opinion Letter
- Basic Plan Document with Trust Agreement
- Final 415/411 Regulations Amendment
- PPA of 2006 Amendment
By downloading a Uni-K Plan Application, I accept responsibility for delivering the Pioneer Uni-K Plan documents booklet and Uni-K Adoption Agreement to the business owner named on the Application.
Send Application, Rollover/Transfer form (if applicable), Designation of Beneficiary, along with contribution to:
Pioneer Investment Management Shareholder Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 55150
Boston, MA 02205-5150
For information on any Pioneer fund, please request a free kit from investment representative or Pioneer at 800-225-6292. The kit includes a prospectus describing charges and expenses and a quarterly fact sheet containing the latest holdings and fund performance. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.